Targeted phishing attacks are incredibly convincing. So is our free risk assessment.
GreatHorn ESRA Answers Questions Such As:
- How much of my organization's email is at risk?
- Is our CEO or CFO being impersonated by threat actors?
- Are we receiving spoofed emails that exploit our mail authentication configuration?
- Are our executives and staff being impersonated from private email accounts?
- Are attackers impersonating our domains, or registering look-alike domains to fool our users?
- How many domain look-alikes are being sent to us?
- How many suspicious links and files were detected?
- How many keyword threats did we receive? (eg: W2, Wire Transfer or custom keywords)
- What is our authentication risk level? (SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
GreatHorn ERSA Quick Stats
- 100% of organizations assessed found themselves vulnerable to compromise from social engineering attacks
- The average enterprise receives 3,680 phishing emails each week
- Hundreds of thousands of mailboxes under protection
- Cloud native/agentless deployment via cloud APIs
- No MX rerouting
- No impact to end-user email workflow
- Compatible with existing/legacy email security tools
- Deploys in < 5 Minutes
- 2-week risk assessment with detailed summary report upon conclusion